17.2.19 9 x views
(1) Round the loop subtlety
(2) Getting up on the toes
(3) Angling the seam - tilting backwards and forwards
(4) Straight arm - more round arm
(5) Different positions in the hand - palm or fingers
(6) Front-on v Side-on at the crease
(7) Position on the popping crease - wider and bowling further back in the crease to affect length
(8) Faster/slower and flight
(9) No flick
These are just some of the ways you can change up your stock delivery without even having to resort to bowling any of the classic release variations.
Detail coming soon.